It's been a while since I last posted on my Blog, as I have not had an Information Technology class in approximatley 2 weeks! But I am pleased to say I am working with Cameron Ross once again, and I'm glad to be back... and I am looking forward to getting back in to Blogging once again!
Anyway, as you may or may not know I am going on a road trip across the country in late November! I will be posting a Blog every night at 8pm est (eastern standard time). I will also be telling you which town and/or suburbs I will be stopping at the next day, so feel free to come and see me when I come round to your neck of the woods!
Anyway thats enough of me talking, leave a comment telling me if you would be interested in seeing me when I'm on my Australian tour!
Regards,
Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment